Warehouse racking and storage systems provide the ideal product throughput based on your warehouse needs. Looking for the ideal storage system for your distribution center? Or, maybe seeking to remove the bulk product from your floors and transform your warehouse? All can be accomplished with a versatile warehouse racking solution. With the right solutions, you’ll soon notice benefits like increased accessibility, durability, and overall warehouse storage capacity.
Some things to consider when determining the best configuration and type of racking system to implement include the climate of storage area and fork lift specifications. Temperature, rack height and aisle size are key elements in developing the right solution.
The most common and versatile type of rack system is the pallet rack. With its modular design and flexibility, selective pallet rack provides direct access to every load, making it the most efficient use of space. When dealing with bulky and oversized items, cantilever rack is your typical and optimal go-to for medium to heavy-duty storage.
Popular Warehouse Racking Systems
- Selective Pallet Rack: Most commonly used, it provides direct access to every load
- Carton Flow, Drive-In and Drive-Thru Rack: Some of the highest density storage solutions, providing more pallet storage over selective pallet rack
- Cantilever Rack: Typically used to store bulky items
- Push Back & Pallet Flow: High density storage options for pallets
- Shelving: Choose between general duty steel, rivet (boltless) shelving, wide span, or adjustable
- Mobile Shelving: Compact storage systems that utilizes standard shelving and makes them mobile
- Vertical Storage Modules (VLM’s): Offers a high-tech system for storage organization
Whether you are looking to save space or to improve day-to-day throughput processes, the right racking storage system can shape your facility to its maximum potential. Contact the team at Complete Warehouse Supply for your initial chat to see what solution will work best for your warehouse needs.